Our members range from women in the business start up phase to those working in established businesses of any size and in any sector.
We hold monthly meetings which take place on the first Thursday of the month and visitors are very welcome.
Usually, we have a good chat, do general business and introductions, followed by lunch and a talk or demonstration by either a member or guest speaker.
- Annual membership is £45 per year (plus £3.38 Admin Fee) and a place at an ALBA lunch costs £12 (plus Admin fee) per delegate.
- We collect membership via our Eventbrite page. Please contact Alyson Hunt, ALBA Secretary if you have any questions about membership or ALBA in general.
email - albabiz.net
- Visitors are welcome to attend two meetings as a non-member before joining, to see how the group works and whether you feel it is right for you.
- Subscriptions are to be paid annually in advance for the year commencing 1 September (pro-rata). They are payable per annum or part thereof and are non refundable. The rate for 2016-17 is £45 per annum (plus Adin Fee) and will be reviewed annually.
- Members/non-members will be expected to book their attendance through the Eventbrite link before the meeting. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds for non-attendance.
- The organisation is non profit making and decisions regarding the use of excess funds accrued will be made by the committee as appropriate.
- Meetings are to be held monthly on the first Thursday of the month from 12 noon to 2.00 pm
- Membership is granted to the member company rather than the individual and therefore there is a right of substitution if an individual member is unable to attend.
- Visitors may attend two meetings after which their attendance can only be permitted as a member, having paid the subscription in full.
- Guest speakers will be invited to address the meeting on a regular basis.
- Committee meetings will be held when necessary and will require a quorum of 3 members. Decisions will require a majority vote to be passed.